The cleaning process
On arrival at your property we will:
- protect the area surrounding your cooker
- carry our a pre-cleaning inspection, to check for any faults or damage
- remove the shelves, sides and back and fan from your oven and any removable parts from your hob
- put these in the preheated van mounted tank to soak
- if necessary, remove the oven door.
Then begin the cleaning process:
- with your oven on a low heat, carefully blade the inside of the oven
- using biodegradable cleaning spray and paste, scrub the oven to bring this back to its shiny best
- clean and polish the door inside and out, removing the glass, where possible
- clean and polish the hob.
Back at the van:
- remove the soaked fittings from the heated tank
- scrub to remove any stubborn marks
- rinse in clean water
- finish with stainless steel polish
- carefully reassemble your cooker
- give it a thorough last inspection
- start the oven to check it is working properly
- give it a final polish
- clean the surrounding area, leaving no mess.
The whole process usually takes 3 to 5 hours.